Applications of NEUE HERBOLD hammer mills
The NEUE HERBOLD hammer mills series HM have versatile applications. At extremely high throughput rates, this series has been specially developed all brittle materials for the economical size reduction.
Equipping of the rotor shaft and the machine housing with different tools, among others, the following applications can be implemented:
- Shredding of waste wood
- Size reduction of brittle plastics
- Size reduction of electronic
- Comminution of mineral insulation material waste
Design of NEUE HERBOLD hammer mills
The NEUE HERBOLD hammer mills series HM are equipped with robust and highly wear-resistant tools (hammers, blow bars). The outside housed in pedestal bearings rotor shaft is separated from the grinding chamber. Through the solid steel weldment the hammer mill is very resilient and holds enormous loads. The machine housing is protected by bolted and replaceable wear plates against abrasion. The affected areas can be easily replaced with abrasion.
To achieve the respective optimum size reduction results, it is possible to equip the rotor shaft and the machine housing with different tools.
Advantages of NEUE HERBOLD hammer mills
- flexibility in their application range
- heavy duty design
- reduced space requirement due to compact design
- energy-saving size reduction
- extremely high through put rates
- easy cleaning due to clam shell opening characteristics
- reduced down time for hammer replacement
Technical overview / Performance data